Lost Gurlz Venture Designs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost Gurlz Venture Designs

For the Creative Team of Lost Gurlz 'Venture

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Have some ideas?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lyndie
Lost Gurlz CT Member

Have some ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Have some ideas?   Have some ideas? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:22 am

Let's here it! What ever you can think of that we can create for the magnificent Cole!

So far I've heard mention of templates, QP's, announcement cards, thank you notes, etc....

If you are going to work on something extra let us know so we aren't duplicating efforts. Or if you have a great idea but don't want to or know how to make it throw it out for someone else to jump on. Smile
Back to top Go down
wimpychompers
Lost Gurlz CT Member

Have some ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have some ideas?   Have some ideas? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 1:21 am

I definitely think a brag book quickpage would be cool. I'm making some for my current baby boy/baby girl kits and they will be so neat! I can do some of those if you want, or have someone else make them. Best part is you just pop a photo in and print them, they are photo size (the ones I'm making).
Back to top Go down
wimpychompers
Lost Gurlz CT Member

Have some ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have some ideas?   Have some ideas? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 1:22 am

Is this strictly baby stuff or can we do pregnant mommies in there too???
Back to top Go down
tripalee
Lost Gurlz CT Member

Have some ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have some ideas?   Have some ideas? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:53 pm

what about like baby book pages? she could add pics, fill in info, print , and have a baby book!
Back to top Go down
lyndie
Lost Gurlz CT Member

Have some ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have some ideas?   Have some ideas? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 1:34 pm

Love love love the baby book pages idea! That is awesome!

Absolutely on the brag book pages, too!

I don't see why not adding some preggo mommies! Go for it Christina! Smile
Back to top Go down
AliSarah
Lost Gurlz CT Member

Have some ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have some ideas?   Have some ideas? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:33 pm

I was thinking I could make some party favors, thank you notes, announcements, etc, ready to go for throwing a shower, etc... A Hybrid Party Pack... basically...

Huggles!!
~Sarah~
Back to top Go down
wimpychompers
Lost Gurlz CT Member

Have some ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have some ideas?   Have some ideas? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:05 am

I found some darling preggo mommies that were CU, expensive but so darn cute! I may go check out her TOU and just get them. We'll see what we do!
Back to top Go down
scrappinmint
Lost Gurlz CT Member

Have some ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have some ideas?   Have some ideas? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:11 pm

I love the baby book idea! I had thought of that when I was pregnant the last time but just didn't find the time to put one together and wish I had some ready made pages that were different from the store bought books. So that will be a great idea! It will save her a lot of time!

I have no ideas yet. Just typical kit stuff. I'm so boring. Sad If I think of anything you all haven't already come up with yet I'll be sure to share! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
scrappinmint
Lost Gurlz CT Member

Have some ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have some ideas?   Have some ideas? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:13 pm

Oooooh! I just thought of something as I posted! A growth chart! I could make it in seperate sections to print on letter size and put together. Now to figure out how to make it accurate.
Back to top Go down
lyndie
Lost Gurlz CT Member

Have some ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have some ideas?   Have some ideas? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:05 am

OH! That would be cute!!!!
Back to top Go down
wimpychompers
Lost Gurlz CT Member

Have some ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have some ideas?   Have some ideas? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:13 pm

There are some DARLING CU graphics here that I won't be buying if someone else wanted to snag them. Make sure you make something with them (stickers or something else at least) but they would be cute if anyone wanted:

http://digiwebstudio.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=2278

http://digiwebstudio.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=122_119&products_id=2277
Back to top Go down
lyndie
Lost Gurlz CT Member

Have some ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have some ideas?   Have some ideas? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:38 pm

OhhhhH! I am all over those! I noticed them a little bit ago and was going to snag them up. Just had to see if you had or not Christina. Glad I know.....off to check out Smile
Back to top Go down
wimpychompers
Lost Gurlz CT Member

Have some ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have some ideas?   Have some ideas? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:27 pm

lol, was hoping you'd do them Lyndie. They are adorable!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Have some ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have some ideas?   Have some ideas? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have some ideas?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Gurlz Venture Designs :: The Details-
Jump to: