Lost Gurlz Venture Designs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost Gurlz Venture Designs

For the Creative Team of Lost Gurlz 'Venture

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Discussion....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lyndie
Lost Gurlz CT Member

Discussion.... Empty
PostSubject: Discussion....   Discussion.... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 12:13 am

Want to chat about previews? Or what you are working on? This would be the spot. Smile
Back to top Go down
lyndie
Lost Gurlz CT Member

Discussion.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion....   Discussion.... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:38 pm

I have my papers for the kit ready Very Happy WOO HOO!!!! I may actually get this done by the deadline, LOL!

Discussion.... Paper_pre

Would love to hear what anyone's thoughts are!
Back to top Go down
Meg
Lost Gurlz Designer
Meg

Discussion.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion....   Discussion.... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:13 am

Too cute - going to try and get going on this today.
Back to top Go down
http://designsindigital.com
scrappinmint
Lost Gurlz CT Member

Discussion.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion....   Discussion.... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:16 pm

OMGosh, that is way too cute! I love the papers with the rattles and buggies. Saw the preview for the finished product! You totally rock Lyndie!
I'm a wee bit jealous, I still haven't figured out how to make papers with more than one color. LOL I'm such a loser. I really need to take a class or something.
Back to top Go down
wimpychompers
Lost Gurlz CT Member

Discussion.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion....   Discussion.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:13 am

My papers are mostly just the basic colors, I'm a little "baby kit" overdone right now. (Working on another "baby" collab in another group, and one of my own, yet another similar themed one... eek). Great previews so far and Lyndie, that is darling!!!
Back to top Go down
scrappinmint
Lost Gurlz CT Member

Discussion.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion....   Discussion.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:59 pm

I'm really trying to get mine done by Monday. But man am I having a hard time designing lately! All I have done so far is four papers and a couple bows. And Cole wants to do baby kits for the Designing Duos in May. Gahhhhh! I couldn't very well tell her that I'm already working on something baby themed(I was a good secret keeper!).
I'm going to be thinking baby kits in my sleep. Gosh, I hope I don't talk in my sleep, DH would wonder what the heck is up with the talk about babies. LOL
Back to top Go down
lyndie
Lost Gurlz CT Member

Discussion.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion....   Discussion.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:58 pm

Patti I caught that thread in the duos sign up where she was talking about what theme ya'll are gonna do. I was kinda giggling thinking OH if she only knew. LOL

Hope your design mojo comes back to ya!
Back to top Go down
Catlady
Lost Gurlz CT Member

Discussion.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion....   Discussion.... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 12:39 pm

OH my gosh thanks for the email. I for some reason thought it was suppose to be due in May. I even had it on my sticky note on mac due May lol grrr Wrong month. Ok someone really needs to find my brain I tell you. I will try and come up with something tonight. So sorry.
Back to top Go down
wimpychompers
Lost Gurlz CT Member

Discussion.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion....   Discussion.... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 5:28 pm

I was giggling at the baby theme too... she obviously doesn't know. Great job not saying anything! Smile
Back to top Go down
scrappinmint
Lost Gurlz CT Member

Discussion.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion....   Discussion.... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 5:39 pm

Yeah, I kinda giggled myself when she suggested baby theme for the duos. I just hope I can come up with some more baby stuff for the duos that's different from what is going to be in this collab.
I tell ya, it's been very slow designing for me lately. I haven't an idea in my head. Good thing I had a color palette and theme to go with here.

And to answer Meg's question from the kit thread, nope I didn't draw the babies. My arm and hand have been giving me trouble (carpal tunnel plus I have arthritis) so no doodling lately, plus I still haven't mastered drawing straight smooth lines with the tablet even when I use illustrator.
Love your dancing babies Meg! And everyone elses kits are so cute too! I can't wait to see Cole's reaction!

Oh and just for the record, I finally did figure out how to make my papers with more than one color! Woohoo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Discussion.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion....   Discussion.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discussion....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lost Gurlz Venture Designs :: The Kits-
Jump to: